Who is Elon Musk?
Childhood and education
Tesla & SpaceX advertisement
Reason of success
- He is a world-famous entrepreneur.
- He is known for co-founding Paypal, Space X, Tesla and The boring Company
- He is also known for his extremely innovative ideas for the future
- He takes good care of his employees, treats them with respect and cares a lot about respect and equality at the workplace.
- He is 50 years old and has 7 kids. The last kid he had was with the singer Grimes, gave them a lot of attention from all over the world, because of the name they gave him. They called him X ASH A – 12.
- A – 12 is the name of an airplane, and he chose it because he thought the airplane looked cool.
- Hans medarbedjere er på overarbejde fordi Tesla ikke tjener ikke nok penge, fordi de bruger alle deres penge på at udvikle bilerne.
Han synes det er unfair at hans medarbejdere er på overarbejde og derfor han selv arbejder så meget. Han går meget ind for ligestilling på arbejdspladsen.
Han har solgt alle sine materielle ting, fordi han ikke finder glæde I at bruge penge på fysiske ting. .
Born in Pretoria, which is a South African city with 2.9 million citizens, until. He moved to Canada and later moving to the U.S.
Elon Musk was bullied throughout his childhood. Elon’s mom worked as and dietitian and his dad were a sailor, He attended Waterkloof house preparatory school and Bryanston High School before graduating from Pretoria boy's high school, he moved to Canada at the age of 17 and started attending Queen’s University. Elon Musk was not born into wealth, unlike many fortunate businesspeople.