- Word/phrase in Newsweek article
● Who could have reversed or postponed Gary Graham`s death sentence?
● Which reasons does Gary Graham`s legal team give for a review of the case?
● What do you, personally, think of the fact that Graham was executed?
The Washington Sniper Questions:
- When did the killing take place?
- How many people were shot?
- How were the victims chosen?
- What were the victims doing when killed?
- How did the public react to the killings?
- Who were the killers?
- What led to their arrest?
- How was John Allen Muhammed executed?
● Who could have reversed or postponed Gary Graham`s death sentence? Bernadine Skillern on 34 year old, she was a mother of three and a secretary.
She could have reversed it. Because she was sitting in a car in her safeway parking, and actually saw the murder take place. Skillern was also the person that picked Graham as the killer.
● Which reasons does Gary Graham`s legal team give for a review of the case? “Graham’s current legal team says Mocks defense was a travesty.
Mock told the Chicago Tribune that he is “a good lawyer” who represented his clients”to the best of my ability”