Skriftlig årsprøve 2020
Alle fire opgaver skal besvares i denne skabelon
Opgave 1: Understreg det rigtige ord eller udtryk:
1: You must have (given / gave) the cat something unhealthy to eat.
2: He made a (narrow / narrowly) escape from the exploding car.
3: The happy couple (where / were) together at the pier when she lost her phone.
4: My dog barks, but it does not wag (its / it’s) tail.
5: It was (extreme / extremely) difficult to understand the mathematical problem.
6: Nowadays, kids get (allot / a lot) of sweets for Christmas.
7: We need some more (information / informations) before we can decide what we should do about the situation.
8: (Have/Has) anybody seen in which direction my dog ran?
9: It is so annoying when people think that you are interested in hearing about their (life / lives)
10: Every Saturday we (go / are going) to the bowling alley, and we have done that for twenty years
Læs nedenstående sætninger og understreg samtlige ejefaldsformer.
1. The girl’s new bike had been stolen.
2. I like going to the hairdresser’s.
3. The colour of the car did not appeal to the woman.
4. He spent two weeks’ holiday in Italy.
5. The demonstrators marched the streets of Washington to demonstrate against the
war in Vietnam.
Forklar på baggrund af dine understregninger reglerne for anvendelsen af de
to ejefaldsformer, og redegør for placeringen af apostroffen.
Skriv din forklaring her:
Oversæt følgende sætninger til engelsk
1: Uheldigvis kom manden slemt til skade, da han faldt ned af trapperne.
2: Paul er lidt irriterende, synes vi. Han har aldrig nogen penge, og han vil altid låne af os, men vi vil hellere bruge dem på os selv.
3: Vi flytter til London næste år, når jeg har bestået min sidste eksamen.
4: Mens vi sad og spiste morgenmad, ankom der tre gæster mere til hotellet.
Angiv om det understregede ord er et adverbium (biord) eller adjektiv (tillægsord) i
de følgende sætninger. Forklar dine valg med relevante grammatiske termer.
- Harry Potter happily agreed to follow the strange woman.
- She did not play well.
- Her Pepperup potion worked instantly.
- The steam pouring from under her vivid hair gave the impression that her whole head was on fire.
- "You look troubled, young Potter," said Nick, folding an invisible letter as he spoke and tucking it inside his doublet.
- "Hello, hello," said Nearly Headless Nick, starting and looking round.
- It was dangerous to follow Hagrid, but he did.
Write an analytical essay in which you analyze the short story “Like Mexicans”
Your essay must include a description of the setting, a character sketch of the narrator Gary and the main
Write the analytical essay in English and give it an appropriate title
Word count: 800-1200 words. Write the actual word count at the end of your essay.
Optimer dit sprog - Klik her og bliv verdensmester i at skrive opgaver
Love doesn’t discriminate. Love is random and spontaneous. Love doesn´t follow any rules or preferences, not within economy, age or race. Love appears suddenly and that’s what makes it so special.
A lot of families are very conservative when it comes to marriage. Often when being a specific race, your family would prefer your partner to be the same race, but what happens if you fall in love with someone from a different race?